Operations Associate, Non-producing Registered Representative
- Fields any client questions and concerns, and ensures client satisfaction at all times
- Assists with investment research and portfolio design
- Assists with client’s insurance needs and legacy planning to make their lives easier!
- Assists with Wealth Plan design to ensure clients meet their future goals
- Assists with Estate Planning and Trust coordination
Jared joined our team in October 2018 as an intern. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Ramapo College of New Jersey in May 2020. At TFG, he works with Debbie and Rob on special projects, including distribution planning analysis and Roth conversion reviews and analysis. He also utilizes special software to analyze the risk of client portfolios as well as help with client on boarding. Jared holds his Life and Health Insurance licenses through the State of New Jersey.
Jared lives in Wyckoff, NJ with his family. When he isn’t studying he likes to watch sports, go to the gym, and spend time with his friends and family.
GETTING TO KNOW JARED
Favorite Food(s): Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Chicken Souvlaki
Favorite Quote: “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” – Derek Jeter
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Book: The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
Favorite Movie(s): Wedding Crashers, The Godfather
Favorite Teams: Yankees, Islanders, Jets
What Motivates Jared: His family
Place he would most like to visit: Greece